Plans and Programs
2019 Minnesota Wing Conference
26 - 28 April 2019
Cadet Early Bird : $25.00 – After 1 April 2019 - $52.00.
Cadets must order the banquet.
Senior Early Bird: $28.00 – After 1 April 2019 - $55.00.
Please be sure to register early so as to NOT incur the late fee.
NO MONEY will be collected at wing conference. If you do not have your payment or
required forms to wing by 15 April 2019 your registration will be cancelled.
NO meals will be available after 15 April 2019.
NO refunds after 15 April 2019.
CADETS have additional registration requirements:
Cadets must complete the CAPF 31 as part of the Registration Process: All cadets under 18 years of age must have their
parent/guardian's signature and their squadron commander's signature. Cadets 18 years of age and older need only have
their squadron commander's signature.
No cadet will be fully registered without the CAPF31 completed and
emailed to email@example.com by 16 April 2019. If your CAPF31 is
not received by the deadline your registration will be cancelled without a refund.
- Saturday Breakfast - $11.50
- Buffet: eggs, breakfast meat, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, milk, juices
- Saturday Lunch - $12.75
- Buffet: Breaded Chicken Parmesan topped with marinara and mozzarella over fettucine alfredo with green beans.
- Banquet Meal - $30.00 ALL CADETS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND .
- • Plated: Green salad w/ranch and French dressing, Kale Quinoa salad, Seasonal Vegetables, Au Gratin Potatoes,
Irma’s Pot Roast with Gravy, and Parmesan crusted walleye with tarragon cream.
- Sunday Breakfast - $11.50
- • Buffet: eggs, breakfast meat, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, milk, juices
- Complimentary Sunday Breakfast CC/CAC Members Only!
- Breakfast for Commanders and CAC Primary Representatives only.
Come to learn, to socialize, to network, to be recognized and to have fun!
Click here to go to the Registration Site
Make your reservation directly with Cragun's:
Use the link above for our discounted pricing.
Cadet Protection Requirements
- When making room reservations please make a note in the special requests if this is a male or female cadet room.
- Cadets will not be allowed to have guests attend the conference with them.
- If cadets drive themselves to the conference, they will be required to turn their keys in when they check in.
- Friday night curfew is midnight – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Saturday Curfew is 1-hr after the military ball concludes.
- Cadets not registered for the conference will be sent home immediately.
Breakout Sessions – To be announced